Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Urology Physician Urologist practice is seeking a qualified physician for GA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.A hospital located in Georgia is seeking a urologist to join their team. The facility is looking to recruit an additional urologist to join two physicians and one NP. There will be a paid ED call schedule of 1:3. The current surgery schedule is one day at the hospital and one day at the ambulatory surgery center. Lithotripsy and X-ray for KUBs are on-site in the practice. There are also opportunities to rotate to outlying clinics in the region.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation,/PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in a friendly, clean Georgia city. The city has a home-town feel, good schools, a college, parks, antique shops, great golf, and more. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV and references to (Registered Profile Required)
- Hospital-employed practice
- Join two physicians and an NP
- Two days of surgery per week
- Da Vinci Robot
- Paid ED call
- Satellite clinic opportunities
- Lithotripsy and X-ray for KUBs
- Up to 30 percent bonus potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology