This national leadership role will be responsible for driving the growth, connectivity, and strategy of the Healthcare platform across the JLL Markets. This position will advance our competitive advantage by aligning with internal partners to facilitate cross-sell opportunities and demonstrate a one-firm approach while providing seamless solutions for our clients. The leader will assume primary accountability for all Markets business growth ensuring priorities are developed, met, and delivered through a strategic business plan for engaging and leveraging current client relationships while also cultivating new client opportunities. This position can be located in any major U.S. market including: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York, Houston, Los Angeles, or San Francisco.
- Grow revenue and gain market share in the Healthcare real estate market
- Gain reputation as the top trusted advisor for clients as they navigate the changing Healthcare landscape
- Gain competitive advantage by offering a strategic alignment of Healthcare services across all of JLL
- Approximately 80% business development and 20% operational partnership focus
- Partnership across markets leadership to ensure connectivity, culture, and best practices are delivered to all clients
- Partner with JLL Marketing teams to build awareness internally and externally on JLL s Healthcare brand and offerings
- Partner with Healthcare brokers and project managers ensuring delivery of consistent, differentiated, and superior client service across all markets
- Identify cross selling and revenue growth opportunities by aligning with Corporate Solutions, Capital Markets, Project Development Services, etc. on existing JLL accounts
- Develop internal infrastructure and governance guidelines to ensure consistency in client experience, enhance transparency of pursuits, and maximize win rate for leads
- Ensure Best Team on the Field strategy to win the deal and maximize client successes
- Successfully pitch, pursue, and seamlessly transition new business while maintaining executive level oversight of retention and expansion of client relationships
- Partner with leadership to advance business priorities.
- Organize action items, mobilize appropriate resources, and measure progress
- Prioritize strategic growth priorities while driving results YOY and develop dashboard for measuring results
- Proactively seek opportunities for visibility and recognition as a noted expert (industry & civic group membership, public speaking, panels, articles, interviews, etc.)
- Sales Leadership- strategic thinker, proven sales leadership, drive and expertise with ability to work across all service lines
- Stakeholder Management- strong client service, ability to cultivate teamwork, collaboration and partner across service lines
- Drive for Results- Bias for action and decisiveness. Maintain a good balance between emotional, intellectual and business intelligence and seeks out feedback to inform decision making.
- Build High Performing Teams- Create a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and trust; recruit leaders and teams to complete JLL s market coverage
- Technical Skills- ability to translate strategy and technologies to market share gains
- 15+ years of progressive Healthcare experience within the Commercial Real Estate industry and outstanding understanding of the complexities of the industry
- Demonstrated ability to shape a vision, set aspirational goals, development and implement a strategy and operating plan
- Ability to win new business
- Recognized for leading, recruiting and inspiring senior level executives, particularly sales professionals
- Exceptional communication - presents ideas clearly and concisely; modifies style and approach ensuring it resonates with audiences; possesses strong executive presence
- Track record of successful change management
- Proven strength in client service and expansion of client relationships
- Experience leveraging talent to ensure client is supported in their needs and/or roll up sleeves to ensure their needs are met
- Strong ability to build internal relationships with other JLL practices to drive key initiatives and delivery.
- Operates with high level of intensity and exudes energy and passion with internal team members and external constituents
- Strategic client relationships within the industry with a philosophy focusing on growth and retention.
- Demonstrated experience in, and understanding of major markets across the country; willingness to travel frequently
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at Policies/Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: addiction, behavioral, case, coordinator, mental, mental health, social service, tirr, violence, youth